Monthly Performance report
The Monthly Performance report is an email that’s sent once a month summarizing the previous month's data for one of your Analytics properties. To receive the report, you must:
- have selected the "Performance Suggestions and Updates" checkbox in your user settings (see instructions, below)
- have US English or UK English selected as your language preference (also in your user settings)
- have access to a property with data for the previous month
- live in the United States, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Australia, or Ireland.
Multiple accounts and customizationAnalytics selects one of the properties to which you have access, generates the report, and emails it to you. The report is currently not customizable and is generated for only one of your properties. If you want to receive a monthly summary for another property, you can create a dashboard and schedule it as an email report.
How to receive the report
To opt-in to receiving the Monthly Performance report:
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, then click User settings.
- Select Performance Suggestions and Updates. (Clear the checkbox if you want to stop receiving the Monthly Performance report.)