|This feature is only available in Google Analytics 360, part of Google Marketing Platform.
Learn more about Google Marketing Platform.
The Display & Video 360 integration with Analytics allows Analytics 360 customers to create remarketing audiences in Analytics, and have those audiences available in Display & Video 360.
Before you can use the Display & Video 360 integration, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You are an Analytics 360 customer, and party to the latest version of the Analytics 360 contract, which includes the Policy requirements for Analytics Advertising Features.
- You are a party to the email agreement that specifies which Display & Video 360 Advertiser IDs and which Analytics properties you want to link.
Your Analytics 360 account manager will confirm the terms and process the email agreement.
- You are a Display & Video 360 advertiser
- You meet all of the requirements for Remarketing with Analytics.
Using the Display & Video 360 integration
Once you've met the requirements, you can implement the integration with the following steps:
- Ensure that you have Edit permission for the relevant Analytics account.
- Link your Display & Video 360 advertiser and your Analytics property.
- Create Remarketing Audiences specifically for use in Display & Video 360.
Learn more about Remarketing Audiences in Analytics