Get started with the DoubleClick Bid Manager Remarketing integration
This feature is only available in Google Analytics 360, part of the Google Analytics 360 Suite.
Learn more about the Google Analytics 360 Suite.
The DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM) integration with Analytics allows Analytics 360 customers to create remarketing audiences in Analytics, and have those audiences available in DoubleClick Bid Manager.
Before you can use the DBM integration, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You are an Analytics 360 customer, and party to the latest version of the Analytics 360 contract, which includes the Policy requirements for Analytics Advertising Features.
- You are a party to the email agreement that specifies which DBM Advertiser IDs and which Analytics properties you want to link.
Your Analytics 360 account manager will confirm the terms and process the email agreement.
- You are a DoubleClick Bid Manager advertiser
- You meet all of the requirements for Remarketing with Analytics.
Using the DBM integration
Once you've met the requirements, you can implement the integration with the following steps:
- Ensure that you have Edit permission for the relevant Analytics account.
- Link your DBM advertiser and your Analytics property. Contact your Analytics 360 account manager with regard to linking.
- Create Remarketing Audiences specifically for use in DBM.
Learn more about Remarketing Audiences in Analytics