Saved reports remember your settings so you don't have to reconfigure a report each time you open it. Any setting you apply to a report, like adding a segment or a new metric, stays applied in a saved report until you manually change the settings. The settings are saved even if you sign out and sign back in to your account. All report customizations and settings are saved except the date range.In this article:
About saved reports
You can create a saved report from any Standard or Custom report that has the SAVE option in the action bar.
Access and manage your saved reports in the Customization > Saved Reports section in the left pane. If you have the Editor role, you can also manage your personal saved reports as assets in the Admin section.
A saved report is visible only to the user who created it. You can share your saved reports with the exporting and sharing functions.
Create, edit, or delete a saved report
To save a report:
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports, and find one that you regularly access from either CUSTOMIZATION or one of the other report categories.
- Configure the report (e.g., apply a segment, change the dimensions and metrics, etc.).
- From the action bar above the report, click SAVE.
- Enter a name for the report.
- Click OK to save. Saving a report automatically takes you to the Saved Reports section in the left pane.
To edit the configuration of a saved report:
- In the left pane, click Customization > Saved Reports, then click the name of the report you want to edit.
- Make your changes (e.g., add or remove a segment, etc.).
- Click Save to update the report's configuration.
To rename or delete a saved report:
- In the left pane, click Customization > Saved Reports.
- Use the Actions menu to rename or delete the report.