Intelligence Events provides four reports:
- Overview: Lists automatic and custom alerts for the specified date range. The alert types are listed on separate tabs.
- Daily Events: Automatic and custom alerts per day for the specified date range.
- Weekly Events: Automatic and custom alerts per week for the specified date range.
- Monthly Events: Automatic and custom alerts per month for the specified date range.
In the Overview report:
- Click Details to see the metric that triggered the event sliced by the various dimensions involved.
- In the details pane, click Go to report to see the full report for a particular dimension.
In the daily, weekly, and monthly reports:
- Above the bar graph, select the check box for each type of alert you'd like to display: Custom, Web Analytics (automatic), AdWords (automatic).
- To display the dimensions, metrics, and importance ratings of alerts, click one of the bars in the lower graph.
- Use the Automatic Alert Importance slider to set sensitivity for automatic alerts. As you reduce alert sensitivity, you receive fewer alerts, but each alert has a higher significance rating; the converse is true for a higher setting: more alerts, but each with a lower significance rating.