About Search Console
The Search Console reports in Analytics provide information about the performance of your organic-search traffic. You can see data like user queries and the number of times your site URLs appear in search results (impressions), along with post-click data about site engagement like bounce rate and ecommerce conversion rate. This combination of data helps you optimize your site for the most profitable traffic.In this article:
See the Search Console reports
Before you can see the Search Console reports, you need to:
- Add your site and verify it with Search Console.
If you have not yet used Search Console, you need to add your site to Search Console to begin collecting search-query data for the SEO reports in Analytics.
- Configure SEO reporting within Analytics.
To see the reports:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Select Acquisition > Search Console.
Dimensions and metrics
The reports include the following Search Console and Analytics dimensions and metrics:
- Landing Page
- Impressions (Search Console)
- Clicks (Search Console)
- CTR (Search Console)
- Average Position (Search Console)
- Sessions (Analytics)
- Bounce Rate (Analytics)
- Pages / Session (Analytics)
- Ecommerce Conversion Rate (Analytics)
- Transactions (Analytics)
- Revenue (Analytics)