Watch a short video (00:48) to see where people leave your website in Google Analytics.
To see where people exit your site:
1. Go to Explore and select a Blank exploration.
2. Click + next to DIMENSION, select “Page path and screen class” (under Page/screen) and click Import.
3. Click + next to METRICS, select “Exits”,”Views”, “Bounce Rate”, and click Import.
4. Drag “Page path and screen class” into the Rows area.
5. Drag your metrics into the Values area.
6. Sort the exploration by your desired metric.