Select and compare date ranges
The date range selector is at the top right of every page on the Reporting tab.
To select a date range, click the arrow next to the existing date range to open the selector. Once you've selected a new date range, click Apply to update your report.
To use a predefined date range, select one of the following from the Date Range menu:
- Custom: Data for your custom date range. (See instructions, below.)
- Today: Data available for the current calendar date up until the time of your selection
- Yesterday: Data for the previous calendar date
- Last Week: Data for Sunday through Saturday of the previous calendar week
- Last Month: Data for the first to last day of the previous calendar month
Custom date range
To set your own dates, select Custom from the Date Range menu, then follow the instructions below.
To select a single date:
- Click any date on the calendar.
- Enter a single date (in mm/dd/yyyy format) in both Date Range fields.
To select a specific week:
- Click the first and last days of the week on the calendar.
- Enter the beginning and end dates (in mm/dd/yyyy format) in the Date Range fields.
To select a range of dates:
- In the calendar, click the desired start date, then click the end date. The selected days are highlighted.
- You can also enter start and end dates in the Date Range fields, using the mm/dd/yyyy format.
To compare two different date ranges:
Select the Compare to Past checkbox, then use the controls to set the second date range.
Remember, once you've selected a new date range, click Apply.