Select and compare date ranges
The date range selector is at the top right of every report except the Real-Time reports. Click the arrow next to the existing date range to open the controls.
Select one of the following from the Date Range menu:
- Custom: Data for your custom date range. (See instructions, below.)
- Today: Data available for the current calendar date up until the time of your selection
- Yesterday: Data for the previous calendar date
- Last Week: Data for Sunday through Saturday of the previous calendar week
- Last Month: Data for the first to last day of the previous calendar month
- Last 7 days
- Last 30 days
Custom date range
To set your own dates, select Custom from the Date Range menu, then follow the instructions below.
To select a single date:
- Click twice on any date on the calendar OR
- Enter a single date in both Date Range fields.
To select a specific week:
- Click the first and last days of the week on the calendar OR
- Enter the beginning and end dates in the Date Range fields.
To select a range of dates:
- In the calendar, click the desired start date, then click the end date. The selected days are highlighted. OR
- Enter start and end dates in the Date Range fields.
To compare two different date ranges:
Select the Compare to checkbox, then select Custom, Previous Period, or Previous Year. Use the controls to set the second date range.