Draw on photos in messages
You can draw on photos in messages with Ink. Add text with your keyboard or write a message on your own.
Note: This feature only works on Allo’s mobile app.
- Open Allo.
- Tap the chat where you want to send the photo.
- Tap Insert photo : Choose a photo from your device's library or take a photo.
- Tap Edit and choose one of the following:
- Marker : Write a message with your finger.
- Text : Type with the keyboard. Then tap Done .
- Undo : Erase a mistake.
- Sticker : Choose a sticker. To look for stickers related to a word or phrase, tap Search .
- Tap Send .
Note for sticker results from the web: When you search for stickers, you can use results from the web, which are labeled for commercial reuse with modifications. To see the sticker's source and licensing info, tap Information . If you're looking for content that you can use above and beyond fair use, check the image’s usage rights.
- Only use images that are available for your use in your intended context, according to the exact terms of the license information. For example, when reusing an image, many licenses require that you give credit to the creator.
- Google doesn’t have a way knowing whether your use is permitted. So we aren’t making any representation that the content is lawfully licensed.