As a partner in the Google Affiliates program, you can earn commissions when you link directly to eligible products or content in the Google Play store and participating retailer stores.
Note: Google Affiliates includes the Google Play Affiliates program which covers Movies & TV and Books.
There are 3 main benefits to becoming a Google Affiliate:
- Commissions on qualifying sales
- Seamless purchase experiences for customers
- Valuable insights into campaign performance with clickthrough and conversion data
How it works
As a Google Affiliate partner, the Partnerize tool is your point of contact for any platform-related issues, including reporting, statistics, and payments. You can also make changes to your account.
Important: To receive commissions, you must add a payment method to your Partnerize account.
To access the Partnerize help hub:
- On your computer, sign in to your Partnerize account.
- In the top right, click the Partnerize logo Help.
Note: You can sign in immediately after submitting the sign-up form, but you'll need to be approved by Google before you can start accumulating clicks and getting paid for conversions.
Reporting & payments
To find a breakdown of visits and conversions generated by your campaigns:
- On your computer, open the Partnerize dashboard.
- Sign in to your account with the username and password you provided on the Google Affiliates sign-up form.
- Click Reporting Performance.
Note: If you need personalized assistance, contact email@example.com.