Reporting for Ad Exchange In-app
This article covers mobile in-app specific options for the Query Tool. If you’re new to the Query Tool or are looking for a more comprehensive guide, read the Query Tool section.
When it comes to investigating the performance of your Mobile In-app inventory, a great place to start is with system queries.
- Sign in to DoubleClick for Publishers.
- Click ReportsQueries.
- At the top of the Queries page, click System queries. You’ll see a list of pre-made reports populated by Google. You can narrow down this list by typing Mobile in the search field on the upper right corner of the page.
- (Optional) You can also use one of these system queries as a starting point for a more custom query. Simply click the name of the system query and then click Copy to My queries on the top of the page that appears.
- App names: Shows the mobile app names from the Google Play or iTunes store.
- Carrier names: Displays mobile carrier names.
- Devices: Shows the basic device type, for example, “Android Tablet (Google)”.
- Inventory types: Helps distinguish mobile inventory types, Mobile web and Mobile app.
- Operating systems: Displays a list of mobile operating systems and versions (e.g., “Android 4.2”).
- Bandwidth: Shows mobile connection types.
These powerful dimensions help to make your reporting flexible and easy while simplifying your inventory structure.