Ad formats and sizes for apps
This article provides an overview of the available creative formats and sizes for Ad Exchange Mobile In-app.
Ad Exchange Mobile In-app supports the following creative formats:
- Banners: Text or image ads normally displayed in the content stream or as adhesive units.
- Interstitials: Text, image, or video (beta) ads shown when there are natural breaks in user’s interaction with your mobile app. Learn more.
- Native (beta):
- Content ads: combination of text and image assets suitable for in-feed placements.
- App Install ads: Promote and drive mobile app installs.
If you use DFP, you can use Smart Banners with Ad Exchange in-app demand to address device fragmentation.
Ad Exchange Mobile In-app supports a variety of creative sizes including:
- Banners with IAB standard mobile sizes
- Custom sizes
- Rich media and expandable creatives
When Ad Exchange is served via DFP you can have Smart Banners. Smart Banners allow DFP to choose the best sized ad according to the size and orientation of the mobile app. Learn more.