Block a video ad in creative review
This Ad Exchange feature can also be accessed from within DFP. Learn more about Ad Exchange in DFP.
- In your Ad Exchange account, click Creative review.
If you're accessing this feature from DFP instead of Ad Exchange, select Delivery, then Creatives > Exchange creatives.
- If you have multiple Ad Exchange products, select Video from the syndication types.
- The "Shown" section allows you to see what has been shown in your account. To see a video ad play, hover over a video ad’s window and click Play video.
- To search for a particular ad, click Filters. Here is a list of available filters:
- Ads matching: Search for an ad using keywords or its click through URL.
- Ad language: Search for an ad by language.
- Similar to image: If you have a screenshot of the ad, you can upload it here and the system will search for an ad that matches the screenshot.
- Ad types: Search for the ad by type (Text, Image, Rich Media, and/or “Real-time bidding”.)
- From ad network: Filter ads out by ad network.
- New ads in last: View ads within the last day, last 3 days, the 7 days, or from all time (“All”)
- Preferred deals: Find ads tied to a particular preferred deal.
- Once you have located the offending ad, hover over the ad and click Block.