Link Google Analytics and Ad Exchange
To start receiving data from Ad Exchange within your Analytics account, you must first choose an Analytics property to link Ad Exchange to. If you don’t already have an Analytics account, visit the Analytics website to sign up for a new account.
Before you start the linking process, make sure you're using a Google Account login that has Administrator access to your Ad Exchange and AdSense accounts and Edit permission on the Analytics property.
To link your Analytics and Ad Exchange accounts:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin and navigate to the property you want to link with your Ad Exchange account.
- In the PROPERTY column, click Ad Exchange Linking.
- On the "Ad Exchange Linking" page, click + New Ad Exchange Link.
- Select the Ad Exchange property that you want to link with your Analytics property.
- Click Continue.
- Select the Analytics views in which you want your Ad Exchange data to be available.
- Click Enable Link.
- Click Done.
Your Analytics and Ad Exchange accounts are now linked.
Please allow at least 24 hours for the data to populate in your reports.