Manage your Ad Exchange deal settings
You can configure your settings for deals to control how buyers see you as a publisher, and to which buyers you are visible. Deals settings apply to all properties and inventory managed by your Ad Exchange account.
Deals settings management has recently changed
Settings previously configured individually for display, video, and app properties are now managed together at your account level.
To view or manage your settings:
- Sign in to your Ad Exchange account at google.com/adx.
- Click the settings gear , followed by Deals settings.If you're accessing this feature from DFP instead of Ad Exchange, select the Sales tab, followed by Deals settings.
- (Optional) Edit any of the following options:
- Display name: The name that identifies you as a publisher, to buyers.
- Buyer visibility: The buyers that can and cannot view and make offers to you, as a publisher.
You can select from the following:
- All buyers can make offers to you
- No buyers can make offers to you
- Only buyers you specify can make offers to you
- All buyers except those you specify can make offers to you
- Account-level email addresses: The email addresses used for deal notifications.
- Click Save to apply any changes.