View deal reports
You can monitor the activity and progress of your deals using the Marketplace "Reporting" view. Data for all of your active deals is shown, by default. You can select individual deals or filter by publisher, inventory size, or dates to see a subset of the data.
Access and run deal reports
To view a deal report:
- Sign in to your Ad Exchange account at google.com/adx and click the Marketplace tab.
- Click Reporting from the left navigation menu.
- (Optional) By default, the last 30 days is selected in the date fields. If you choose to change those dates, in the Start and End date fields, use the calendar widget to select your date range. The date range must be less than or equal to 90 days.
- (Optional) You can select to narrow down your search even further by choosing to filter by ad sizes, publishers, and deals. If you do not specify any of these filters, the default is to include all.
- To regenerate the report with your selections, click Refresh.
Once the filters are applied, the graph and table automatically load (or recalculate) new data to match your filter selections.