DoubleClick AdX Buyer Fundamentals
About DoubleClick Ad Exchange Fundamentals and Certification
If you’re new to DoubleClick Ad Exchange, Ad Exchange Fundamentals is your first step toward becoming an expert. With our eLearning course, you get easy access to online training right from your desk.
Who should take this course?
New Ad Exchange buyers who buy media for display advertising campaigns (UI buyers or real-time bidders) on behalf of advertisers, ad networks, agency holding companies, and third-party technology providers.
What's included in the course?
In Ad Exchange Buyer Fundamentals, you'll learn key concepts of DoubleClick Ad Exchange, an auction marketplace that connects the world's online sellers and buyers of display advertising. This self-paced, interactive eLearning course includes a combination of videos, text, and presentations covering core Ad Exchange topics, including:
- How Ad Exchange works and its relationship to the Google Display Network (GDN)
- How to locate Ad Exchange policies for review to ensure your ad serving adheres to the policies
- How to navigate the user interface to create campaigns and reports
- How Real-Time Bidding (RTB) works and how to create an RTB campaign
- How to review, create, and report on the different programmatic buying solutions
How much time will it take?
About 120 minutes. You can learn at your own pace and resume the training at any time.
After you finish the course, you can take the Fundamentals Exam (a score of 80% or higher is required to pass). When you pass the exam, you’ll get a printable certificate of completion demonstrating your knowledge of the Fundamentals of DoubleClick Ad Exchange.