View bidding metrics with RTB graphs
You can use RTB graphs to view and monitor bidding metrics, such as quotas, inventory matches, bid requests, successful bid responses, and errors. This feature allows you to identify problematic changes to bidder configurations through comparison of metrics over time.
View and configure RTB graphs
- Sign in to your Ad Exchange account. Learn more
- On the Bidding tab, click RTB graphs.
- Select and deselect which metrics are displayed by clicking on their name at the right of each graph.
- (Optional) View specific trading locations by clicking the Trading Location menu, located above the graphs to the right. The graph will display all locations, by default. Note that some metrics may not be available when filtering for a specific trading location.
- (Optional) View an expanded date range by clicking the date menu, located above the graph. The graph will display the last 7 days, by default.
- For the Bidder Health graph, you can choose between Linear Axis or Logarithmic Axis by selecting the dropdown menu in the top right.
For the Web Inventory Hosted Matches Rates graph, you can choose to filter by browser and device by selecting the dropdown menus in the top right. Learn more
The effected graphs will refresh automatically with any change to configurations.
The following metrics are shown in events per second:
The total number of impressions on the exchange.
Note: May not be available when filtering by certain trading locations.
|Configured quota||The maximum number of callouts per second your bidder is configured to receive, as set by your account team or via the REST API. Learn more|
|Effective quota||The adjusted number of queries your bidder receives after error and spend-based throttling. Learn more|
|Inventory matches||The number of potential queries, based on your pretargeting settings. Learn more|
|Bid requests||The number of bid requests sent to your bidder. The number of bid requests may be less than inventory matches, because of quota limits or callout rates below 100%. Learn more|
|Successful responses||The number of properly formed bid responses received by our servers within the timeout.|
|Bids||The number of bid responses with an ad.|
|Bids in Auction||The number of unfiltered bids that have entered the auction.|
|Auctions won||The number of auctions won by your bidder.|
The total number of times an ad was displayed.
|Measurable impressions||The number of ad impressions measured for viewability.|
The number of viewable impressions.
Display ads are considered viewable when at least 50% of the ad is visible for at least 1 second. Video ads are considered viewable when at least 50% of the ad is visible while the video is playing for at least 2 consecutive seconds. Only ads measured for viewability can be considered viewable.
Learn more about the metrics available with the Web Inventory Hosted Match Rates graph
The following metrics are shown as a percentage of the total eligible web inventory queries:
|Bidder declined match||The percentage of queries containing a user who the bidder declined an opportunity to match with.|
|Blocked by privacy constraints||
The targeting information cannot be exposed to the bidder due to user or publisher privacy controls.
|No match found||No hosted match entry found.|
|Match data present||A hosted match was successfully performed.|
Learn more about the metrics available with the Latency graph
The following metrics are shown in milliseconds:
|X% of your bid responses||
The latency (in milliseconds) which is larger than X% of your valid responses.
Hover over the graph for a detailed view of latency distribution.