View and accept a private auction
When a seller adds you to a private auction, you must accept the auction before bidding can begin.
To accept a private auction:
- Sign in to your Ad Exchange account at google.com/adx and click the Marketplace tab.
- Locate your available private auctions by clicking Available in the PRIVATE AUCTIONS section of the "My deals" menu.
- In the list of available private auctions, find the pending auction you want to accept and click the name.
- (Optional) Enter a comment that will be visible to the seller.
- Click Accept. The private auction is now active and available for bidding.
- (Optional) If you do not wish to accept the auction and do not want it to appear in the list of available private auctions, select the private auction in the "Available" list and click Archive.
- (Optional) If you wish to associate an email address with this private auction, click Edit deal emails and enter one or more email addresses.