Enable a campaign for real-time bidding
In your campaign settings, you have the option to turn on real-time bidding rather than use the bids set in your ad groups. Bids are based on your response to the real-time bidding call-out sent to your server on each ad impression.
- On the All online campaigns page, create a campaign or click the name of the campaign you want to adjust.
- In the Cost and delivery section, click Real-time bidding (advanced), then On: send me requests for bids using real-time bidder. (If you're editing the campaign settings, you'll need to click Edit to change the setting.)
- When you're done, save your changes.
- The bidding option must be set to focus on impressions in order to enable this feature and for the campaign to run.
- At the ad unit level, the Destination URL must be representative of the advertisers returned via the HTML snippet.