Target Ad Planner top 1000 sites
You can target ad campaigns to Google Display Network and Ad Exchange publishers that are included in the largest 1000 websites globally, as categorized by Ad Planner. This targeting is implemented as a campaign exclusion.
To target the top 1000 sites:
- Sign in to your DoubleClick Ad Exchange account at https://www.google.com/adxbuyer.
- Click the Campaigns tab.
- On the All online campaigns page, click the ad campaign that you want to target to the Ad Planner 1000.
- Click the Networks tab.
- Click Exclusions at the bottom of the page.
- In the 'Campaign level' area on the right, click the Add exclusions drop down, and select Exclude category. A list of category exclusions opens.
- Select the Non-AdPlanner 1000 check box at the bottom of the list.
- Click Save.