Sign in to your account
To sign in to Ad Exchange:
- Go to the Ad Exchange homepage at http://www.google.com/adx.
- Enter your Google account email address or username in the "Email or phone" field and click next to continue.
- Enter your password in the "Password" field and click Sign in.
Your account will stay signed in unless you specifically sign out of your account.
If this is your first time entering your account, you'll be asked to read and sign our terms and conditions. There's important information about the program, so take the time to read through these terms before proceeding.
Once you've read through the document, select the agreement checkbox and click I agree to continue to your account.
If you've forgotten your username or password, you can use the Google account troubleshooter to recover it.
If someone who used to run your Ad Exchange account has left and you no longer can access your account, contact us. In order to establish that you are the owner of the account, we'll ask for certain details, such as your latest payment information or the Ad Exchange customer ID.
While you can't use multiple sign-in with Google Ad Exchange, you can be signed in to multiple accounts at once if you use two different browsers or a private browsing window (such as an incognito window in Google Chrome).
To sign in to multiple accounts, open a normal browser window and sign in to your first account. Then, open an incognito window and sign in with your second account. You can now access any of the products you use with your first account in normal browser windows, and you can access any of the products you use with your second account in incognito windows.
If you've added an alternate email address to your Google account, you can use that alternate email address to sign in to Ad Exchange. Your password will be the same as for your primary email address.
- Because your Google account allows access to most Google products, we recommend you don't share your password with anyone.
- Just as you try to separate your work life and personal life, there are advantages to creating separate Google accounts for your business and personal activities.