Ad Exchange remarketing guide
Copy remarketing list tags
After you create a remarketing list, click the link in the Tags / Rules column to copy the code. If you want to copy the tag code later, follow these steps to access the table that includes the tag link:
- Click the Campaigns main tab, and then the Audiences tab.
- Click the More actions drop-down, and select Audiences.
- In the Tags / Rules column, click the link of the appropriate remarketing or combination list. The "Remarketing code" window opens.
- From the Page security level drop-down menu, select HTTP or HTTPS, depending on the security level of your conversion confirmation page. The selection affects the tag code snippet.
- Copy the code and paste it into applicable pages on your site, between the <body> tags, closer to the </body> tag. For more information on how to paste the code, check the Conversion tracking guide, which includes a section on how to add a tag to a website.
- Click Done to close the "Remarketing code" window.