Exclude anonymous sites
You can exclude ads in a campaign from delivering on particular anonymous sites or all anonymous sites.
To exclude anonymous sites:
- Go directly to the Site and Category Exclusion tool by visiting adwords.google.com/select/ContentExclusionStart. You might be asked to sign in.
- In the Campaign drop-down, select the campaign whose exclusions you'd like to edit.
- On the Sites tab, in the Add exclusions text box, enter the anonymous ID(s), one item per line:
Note: If you only have one campaign, you will not see the drop-down.
- To exclude a particular anonymous site, enter its anonymous ID plus '.anonymous.google,' e.g.,
- To exclude all anonymous sites, enter
Alternatively, you can add anonymous exclusions by navigating to the Campaigns tab > Networks tab, then expand Exclusions.
Note: Excluding anonymous sites can significantly reduce traffic to your campaign.
Also learn about these exclusion types: