To add placement targeting to an ad group:
- Sign in to your DoubleClick Ad Exchange account at https://www.google.com/adxbuyer.
- Click the Campaigns tab.
- On the All online campaigns page, navigate to the ad group to which you want to add targeting.
- Click the Display Network tab, then click the Change display targeting button.
- In the "Display Network: managed placements" section, you have the following options:
When you search for placements or use the Placement tool, the results may not show all sub-domains that may be available. If you target a domain that shows in the results, your ads may show on that domain and/or its sub-domains.
- Enter a word, phrase or website name, and click Search. You can then click the add link associated with any results you want to target.
- Click Add multiple placements at once and directly enter the URLs for websites, one per line. When you're done, click Add.
- Click the Try the placement tool link to find available placements that might be a good match for your ads.
- When you've added all the placements you'd like to target, click Save.