Frequency capping limits the number of times your ads appear to the same unique user. You can specify a limit to the number of impressions you will allow per day, per week, or per month for an individual user. You also choose whether the cap applies to each ad group or creative.
To specify a frequency cap, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your DoubleClick Ad Exchange account at at https://www.google.com/adxbuyer.
- On the All online campaigns page, click the name of the ad campaign you wish to edit.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Under "Advanced settings," click Edit next to "Frequency capping."
- Enter the number of impressions. The value must be a whole number (such as 100, not 100.5).
- Select a time interval (per day, per week, or per month) and a level (per ad group or per creative).
- Click Save.