Create a third-party display ad
To create a third-party display ad:
- Click the Campaigns tab.
- On the All online campaigns page, navigate to and click the ad group that will contain your new ad.
- In the Ads tab, click the New ad drop-down and select Third party ad.
- Select the Traditional display ad type.
- Enter the ad's snippet in the HTML text box.
- Give the ad a descriptive Ad name
- Enter at least one Destination URL. To add multiple URLs, separate each URL with a new line (hard return).
- Select a pre-set Ad size from the drop-down list.
- In the Ad technology box, select one or more ad technologies that apply to the creative. (Learn more about ad technologies.)
Select Image & Flash if:
- no other ad technologies apply, or
- your own certified technology is not in the box.
- For ads that employ video, select the applicable players in the Video section.
- Select Tagging properties to declare whether your ad uses re-marketing lists or interest-based categories.
- Click Save ad.