This article refers to the legacy version of the Ad Exchange interface.*
Beginning early 2016, the legacy interface will be deprecated and all non-RTB campaigns created in this platform will be turned off. If you're already using the new interface, you can find most of the new processes in the following:
Pretargeting: create and define pretargeting configurations
Hosted bidding: build and maintain campaigns
Query Tool: create queries and run reports
* If you are not already using the new interface, contact your account team.
Use the statistics tables on the Networks tab to analyze the performance of your ads that have appeared on sites within the Display Network.
You can download these tables as placement reports. Follow these steps:
- In Ad Exchange, click the Campaigns tab.
- Click the Networks tab. If you want to limit the report's focus to a particular campaign or ad group, click the name of the campaign or ad group in the left navigation panel.
- Expand the tables for managed placements and automatic placements by clicking the show details links in the "Display Network" section. Apply columns and filters to customize the data tables with the data that interests you the most.
- Download the table of your choice:
- To download the "Managed placements" table, click in the toolbar directly underneath the "Networks" tab.
- To download the "Automatic placements" table, click the Download button in the toolbar above the table.
In the download panel that appears, name your report and choose the report format. You can email the report or schedule recurring downloads by clicking the Email and schedule report link. Click Create to generate the report.
One-time reports will download immediately. All your reports are saved in the Control panel and library for future access. To access them, click the Control panel and library link in the Campaigns tab.
About the data in the reports
- Due to the large amount of information that must be aggregated to create the reports, complete data for a given day is not available until 3:00 p.m. PST the following day.
- Some sites may have little data associated with them in your reports. In these cases, try waiting for enough data to accrue before evaluating the performance for those sites. For example, if a site has generated more than a few thousand impressions but hasn't accrued any clicks yet, this data is significant enough to help you evaluate performance. However, if a site has only generated a few hundred impressions, you may want to run your reports on a later date so that the site can accrue additional data.
- The reports should be applied as a tool to gain insight into which Display Network sites are generating the most traffic for your ads. They're not meant to give exact statistics for every site where your ad has appeared. For example, the reports don't display sites with very little data.