AdMob is a mobile advertising platform that offers services for advertisers, publishers, agencies, and app developers. This page covers the policies that specifically apply to advertisers who want to advertise on the AdMob platform.
AdMob ads must adhere to the policies outlined in our Advertising Policies. In addition, AdMob ads must also follow these additional guidelines:
How do I resubmit my ad for review?
If your ad gets disapproved, you can resubmit your ad for review by simply editing your ad and then resubmitting it. To avoid getting disapproved again, make sure you remove any references to the unacceptable content before resubmitting your ad.
Here's how to edit your ad:
- Sign in to your account at https://www.google.com/admob/.
- Click the Campaigns tab.
- Click the campaign name that contains the disapproved ad.
- Click the ad group name that contains the disapproved ad.
- Click the ad name that's been disapproved. Disapproved ads are grayed out.
- The disapproval reason will be listed above the ad name.
- Make the necessary changes to the ad and click the Save button.
If you think your ad was incorrectly disapproved, you can request a review through the Disapproved ads and policy questions form.
What happens if you violate our policies
- Ad disapproval: Ads that don't follow this policy may get disapproved. A disapproved ad won't be able to run until the policy violation is fixed and the ad is approved.
- Domain disabling: We may suspend websites that violate this policy, meaning that the website can no longer be advertised until the problem is fixed.
- Account suspension: An account may get suspended if you have several violations or a serious violation. If this happens, all ads in the suspended account will stop running, and we may no longer accept advertising from you. Any related accounts may also get permanently suspended and your new accounts may get automatically suspended at setup. Learn more about suspended accounts.
If you still have questions about this policy, you can contact us via the link below. You'll be taken to our "Ad Approvals and Policies" form where you can write to us about your issue.
|Contact AdWords/AdMob Support|