Fix a disapproved ad or extension
If your ad or extension is disapproved, it means that it won't run because it doesn't comply with AdWords advertising policies.
This article explains how to find out why your ad or extension was disapproved and make any required changes.
Select the AdWords experience that you're using. Learn more
Use the filter to see all disapproved ads at once
- Go to the Ads or Ad extensions tab and find the disapproved ad or extension.
In the "Status" column, hover over the white speech bubble next to "Disapproved" and click the disapproval reason to learn more about the policy.
Note: Some policies apply to the ad’s destination. If your ad complies with the policy, check your destination to see if it’s causing the disapproval and make any necessary changes before proceeding.
- Hover over the ad or extension and click the pencil icon .
- Edit the ad or extension so that it complies with the policy.
- Click Save
If you have a large account with many ads, you might find it helpful to use filters to find all your disapproved ads:
- On your account’s "Ads" tab, click Filter, which appears above the statistics table.
- Select Create filter.
- Select Approval status from the first drop-down menu.
- Remove the ticks from all the tick boxes except for the Disapproved tick box.
- Tick the Save filter tick box in case you want to use this filter again.
- Click Apply.
The table will automatically update to show all of your disapproved ads.