What's the policy?
Google AdWords prohibits ads that lead to websites that don't provide the user with unique and valuable content on the landing page domain.
|Allowed||Websites that provide the user with unique, valuable content, and not a page full of sponsored links|
|Allowed||Websites that provide the user with original content, such as transparent business information, relevant product descriptions, or helpful articles|
|Not allowed||Parked domain sites where the domain name resolves to a webpage displaying only advertising listings and links Example of an unacceptable website|
What can I do if my site gets suspended?Step 1: Review the guidelines above and see where your website might be causing issues. Please note that your entire website needs to comply, not just the landing page from your ad.
- Ensure that your website provides users with unique, valuable content and isn't full of advertising listings and links.
- If your site has experienced a temporary disruption in service, please ensure that your site is back up and running.
Step 2: Once you've addressed the violation, please contact us via the link below. You'll be taken to a form where you can request a re-review of your site.
Request a re-review
What happens if I violate this policy?
- Ad disapproval: Ads that don't follow this policy may get disapproved. A disapproved ad won't be able to run until the policy violation is fixed and the ad is approved.
- Domain disabling: We may suspend websites that violate this policy, meaning that the website can no longer be advertised with AdWords until the problem is fixed.
- Account suspension: An account may get suspended if you have several violations or a serious violation. If this happens, all ads in the suspended account will stop running, and we may no longer accept advertising from you. Any related accounts may also get permanently suspended and your new accounts may get automatically suspended at setup. Learn more about suspended accounts.
If you still have questions about this policy, you can contact us via the link below. You'll be taken to a form where you can write to us about your issue.
Contact AdWords Support