Manager Defined Spend
- What is MDS?
- What types of accounts are eligible/ineligible for MDS?
- How do I put an account on MDS?
- MDO, MDS, MCC... What do they all mean?
- How can I control my spend so that I don't exceed my credit line?
- Is it possible to have a combination of MDS accounts and non-MDS accounts under one MCC account?
- How can I see my managed accounts' spend details?
- If I begin using MDS, will charges accrued prior roll over to the new Manager Order-level invoice?
- What should I know about my monthly invoice for MDS?
- How does MDS work when the managed accounts use different currencies?
- Will MDS work with managed accounts that are housed under multi-level MCC accounts?
- Can I switch my managed account to a different MDO?
- What happens if I unlink a managed account on MDS from its MCC account?
- I used up my budget and now my account is down! What do I do?
- Why are my MDS account campaigns suspended?
- Where can I see the credits applied to my MDS account?
- What do I need to know about account-level statements?
Creating and Modifying Budgets
- How do I create a new budget for an account on MDS?
- How do I modify an existing MDS budget?
- What best practices should I use when creating and editing budgets?
- My budget ends in a week. Can I create another budget before the other one runs out?
- Can I set a managed account budget to last over a specific stretch of time (e.g., $10,000 for 3/1/2006 - 7/15/2006)?
- How can I keep track of the changes made to managed accounts' budgets?