Hide your business address in your ad
AdWords Express automatically uses your business address from Google My Business as your business address for your ads. But, when you create or edit your ad, you'll have the option to hide your business address in your ad.
How to hide your business address in your ad
- Sign into your AdWords Express account.
- Click the menu at the top.
- Make sure the business you're looking for appears at the top of the "My business" drop-down menu. If not, click the name of the business, and then click the menu again at the top.
- Click the arrow next to your ad and click Edit in Google My Business.
- Click the Edit icon next to your business address.
- Uncheck the box next to "I also serve customers at my business address" to hide your address. If you uncheck the box, your ad can still show your business's city and state.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?