Understanding credits and adjustments to your account
See what kinds of billing adjustments and credits Google might apply to your AdWords Express account.
From time to time, Google might tweak your AdWords Express balance. This is called an adjustment. Most of the time, adjustments come in the form of credits. These reduce your account balance, unlike debits, which increase your account balance.
How to set up verified calls after creating an ad
- Sign into your AdWords Express account.
- Click the menu at the top.
- Make sure the business you're looking for appears at the top of the "My business" drop-down menu. If not, click the name of the business, and then click the menu again at the top.
- Click Billing.
- Click the Transaction history tab and review the adjustments in the "Credits" column.
Here are the kinds of credit adjustments you're most likely to see:
- Service adjustment: You'll see this when a promotional code or courtesy credit is applied to your account.
- Click quality adjustment: This one's for invalid clicks—those generated by robots, automated clicking tools, and other deceptive software. We prohibit this kind of bad behavior. And that's why you don't have to pay for these unfair clicks.