Check your payment status
You can monitor your AdWords Express payments at any time.
Click the link below to see instructions.
How to check your payment status
- Sign into your AdWords Express account.
- Click the menu at the top.
- Click Billing.
- Click the Transaction history tab.
- Make sure you're in the "Detailed" view, not the "Summary" view.
- Here are the different descriptions you might see:
- Automatic payment scheduled: A payment will happen in the next few days. This status shows for accounts on automatic payments with a bank account listed as the primary payment method. Once the payment is complete, it'll show as Automatic payment.
- In progress: A cost, payment, or adjustment is underway. Once the payment has been completed, it'll show as Payment or Automatic payment. It might take a couple minutes until this line item shows up on the "Transaction history" page after a manual payment has been made.
- Payment: A payment you've initiated has been applied to your account.
- Automatic payment: An automatic payment has been applied to your account.
- Payment declined: Your bank or credit card company declined your payment.
- Automatic payment declined: Your bank or credit card company declined your payment.
- Get info on how to make a payment.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?