Get an invoice or payment receipt
If you'd like a copy of an invoice or a payment receipt, just visit your billing summary page in your AdWords Express account. Before you do, keep in mind:
- An invoice for a particular month is available within the first 5 days of the following month. Your April invoice, for example, will be ready no later than May 5.
- If there were no payment requests in your account in a specific month, an invoice won’t be generated.
Click the link below for instructions on finding your invoices.
How to find current and past invoices
- Sign into your AdWords Express account.
- Click the menu at the top.
- Click Billing.
- On the "Transaction history" tab, set the date range for viewing your transactions, including current and past invoices. To view your most recent invoice, select Previous month.
- In the transactions table, click the linked monthly invoice number you want to view.
TRY IT NOW
To print the invoice, right-click the invoice and click Print
The Google European headquarters is located in Dublin (Google Ireland Ltd.). This means AdWords Express advertisers with a European Union (EU) billing address are billed and serviced according to Google Ireland Ltd. Value Added Tax (VAT) won't be included in your AdWords Express costs if your business address is within the EU, but outside of Ireland. However, you qualify to self-assess your VAT at your EU member state's local rate.
The electronic invoices you print from your account include:
- Your payments
- Our VAT ID
- Your VAT ID (if you indicated it in your billing profile)
These invoices comply with the European Union requirements of the Value Added Tax (VAT) Directive (Article 226, Council Directive 2006/112/EC) and are valid for your local tax authorities. Contact your tax advisor or local government if you have questions.
- Check your payment status.