Costs and payment
- With AdWords Express, pay only for the actual clicks and calls that your ad receives.
- Your costs may vary from day to day, but you won't be charged more than your maximum monthly budget.
- Your payment settings indicate when you pay, and payment methods indicate what you pay with.
How much AdWords Express costs
Click prices (also known as cost-per-click) are dynamic, which means they'll change from instance to instance. The cost of each click depends on many factors, including:
- How much competing advertisers in your area are spending
- How relevant your ad is to a person's Google search
- How likely a person's search will result in a sale
No activation fee
AdWords Express has no activation fee. There may be a minimum transaction amount when you make a manual payment.
Payment settings and payment methods
- How you pay: With AdWords Express, you can make payments before your ads show (manual payments) or automatically make payments after your ads show (automatic payments). These are known as payment settings.
- What you pay with: This is what you use to pay your costs, such as a credit card, and is known as a payment method. Some payment methods are only available in certain countries, so you might see different options depending on where your business is located.