What is AdWords Express?
- Google AdWords Express is an advertising product that automatically manages your online ads, without the need for daily management or tasks.
- Your potential customers already search Google for the products and services that you offer. AdWords Express helps these customers find your business through ads on Google or Google Maps.
How does AdWords Express work?
Managing a business is already a full-time job -- advertising your business online doesn't have to be. AdWords Express is designed to make advertising your business a snap.
Getting started with AdWords Express takes just a few minutes: you write an ad for your business, decide on a budget, select the product or service that your business offers, and let us come up with a list of related search phrases. After the initial setup, AdWords Express manages your ads automatically.
When customers search for products or services related to your search phrases on Google, your ad is eligible to appear above or below search results. On Google Maps, your ad is eligible to appear directly on the map or beneath the search results. You have the option of including your business address and phone number in your ad as well. You'll pay only when someone clicks your ad, and you can edit your ad or cancel your advertising at any time by visiting your AdWords Express account.
Benefits of advertising with AdWords Express:
- Create an online ad quickly and easily.
- Pay only when people click on your ad.
- Attract more customers to your website or Google+ page.
- Minimal ongoing management necessary. AdWords Express runs your ads for you.
- Reach customers on desktop computers and mobile devices (such as smartphones and tablets).
- Review the effectiveness of your ads in your dashboard.
Ready to give AdWords Express a try? Click the button below to sign up, and follow along with this step-by-step guide.Sign up for AdWords Express
Have more questions about AdWords Express?
Contact us via phone or email! We're here to help.