Conversion Optimizer in AdWords Editor
You can manage Conversion Optimizer campaigns in AdWords Editor in the following ways:
- Download the campaign and update its settings.
- Update ad groups and their contents (e.g. add or edit ad groups, ads, and keywords).
- Apply a different bid strategy to the campaign.
- Change CPA (cost-per-acquisition) bids.
The following actions aren't supported in AdWords Editor and require signing in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com:
- Create a new Conversion Optimizer campaign.
- Set up conversion tracking (required for Conversion Optimizer).
For an overview of Conversion Optimizer, visit the AdWords Help Center.