Automatic CPC bidding in AdWords Editor
You can manage automatic cost-per-click (CPC) bidding campaigns in AdWords Editor in the following ways:
- Download the campaign and update its settings.
- Update ad groups and their contents (e.g. add or edit ad groups, ads, and keywords).
- Apply a different bid strategy to the campaign, ad group, or keywords.
The following actions aren't supported in AdWords Editor and require signing in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com:
- Specify a campaign-level CPC bid limit.
- Create a new campaign with automatic CPC bidding.