Automatic CPC bidding in AdWords Editor
You can manage automatic cost-per-click (CPC) bidding campaigns in AdWords Editor in the following ways:
- Download the campaign and update its settings.
- Update ad groups and their contents (e.g. add or edit ad groups, ads, and keywords).
- Apply a different bid strategy to the campaign, ad group, or keywords.
The following actions aren't supported in AdWords Editor and require signing in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com:
- Specify a campaign-level CPC bid limit.
- Create a new campaign with automatic CPC bidding.
It isn't possible to copy and paste (or export and import) an automatic CPC bidding campaign and keep the bid strategy. If you paste or import an automatic CPC bidding campaign, the newly created campaign uses manual CPC bidding instead of the original bid strategy.For an overview of automatic bidding, visit the AdWords Help Center.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?