Upload HTML5 image ads
Image ads can include HTML5 to create animated images and other features. Using HTML5 thoughtfully allows you to make your ads more interesting and interactive. Follow these steps to upload HTML5 files to an image ad in AdWords Editor:
- In the account tree, select the campaign and ad group where the ad appears.
- In the type list, select Ads and extensions and then Image ads.
- In the data view, select one or more ads.
- In the edit panel, click the Choose image link.
- Choose the HTML5 files you want to upload (files must be compressed in a .zip file).
- Click Open.
AdWords Editor doesn't accept Flash files for image ads.