Shopping campaigns in AdWords Editor
Create and edit a Shopping campaign:
- In the account tree, select the account where you want the shopping campaign to appear.
- In the type list, select Campaigns.
- Click the Add campaign button above the data view.
- Select the new campaign in the data view.
- In the edit panel, choose Shopping from the Campaign type drop-down menu, and make any other edits you wish. Note: Merchant ID and Country of sale (found under the Shopping settings tab in the edit pane) are required.
Create and edit Showcase ads for a Shopping campaign:
- In the type list under Manage, select Campaign.
- Click the Add campaign button above the data view, and choose Shopping from the dropdown menu in the edit panel.
- Select Shopping settings in the edit panel and enter your Merchant ID and Country of Sale (Note: these are required).
- In the Manage type list, select Ad groups, then click Add Ad Group button. This will create a new ad group with type Default. Change the type to Showcase using the drop-down in the bottom right of the Ad Groups edit panel.
- Create your ad by selecting Showcase ads from the Manage type list.
- Click the Add Showcase ad button and enter your ad information in the edit panel fields.
Create and edit a product group:
- In the account tree, select the ad group where you want the shopping campaign to appear.
- In the type list, select Keywords and targeting > Product groups.
- Use the Make multiple changes tool to add product groups.
- In the edit panel, select a type for the product group (Biddable, Excluded, or Subdivision), and make any other edits you wish.
You can also create and edit Shopping campaigns by importing your changes in a CSV file.