6 steps to using Google Ads Editor
To use Google Ads Editor, first download one or more accounts. Then, you can make changes offline and upload the changes to Google Ads.
- Review your settings: The Google Ads Editor settings include default targeting for new campaigns and other important details. Before using Google Ads Editor, review your settings in Tools > Settings (Windows) or Google Ads Editor > Preferences (Mac).
- Download an account: Start by downloading one or more Google Ads accounts.
- Make changes to the account: You can make individual changes (e.g. copy and paste a keyword to a different ad group) or make changes in bulk (e.g. replace text across multiple ads, or import a list of updated campaigns). To see detailed instructions for a specific kind of change, search or browse this Help Center.
- Share changes (optional): You can share proposed changes with colleagues or reviewers, then import and review their changes.
- Check changes: Before posting your changes to Google Ads, run Check changes and address any errors or warnings.
- Post changes: After you post to Google Ads, your changes appear in your Google Ads account.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?