Advanced bid changes
If you need to edit multiple bids quickly, the advanced bid changes tool is an easy way to make the following changes:
- Increase or decrease bids by a percentage.
- Raise bids for keywords to their first page bid estimates or top of page bid estimates.
- Remove individual bids and use the ad group default bid instead.
- Limit any of these changes so that the new bids don't fall below or above certain amounts.
To make advanced bid changes, follow these steps:
- Select the tab containing the items that you want to edit. For example, select the Keywords tab to edit keyword bids.
- In the data view, select the rows to edit. To filter the data view so that you see fewer rows, use the account tree, the View menu, or advanced search.
- Click Advanced bid changes in the edit panel.
- Enter your changes.
- Click Change bids.