Advanced bid changes
If you need to edit multiple bids quickly, the advanced bid changes tool is an easy way to make the following changes:
- Increase or decrease bids by a percentage.
- Raise bids for keywords to their first page bid estimates or top of page bid estimates.
- Remove individual bids and use the ad group default bid instead.
- Limit any of these changes so that the new bids don't fall below or above certain amounts.
To make advanced bid changes, follow these steps:
- Select the tab containing the items that you want to edit. For example, select the Keywords tab to edit keyword bids.
- In the data view, select the rows to edit. To filter the data view so that you see fewer rows, use the account tree, the View menu, or advanced search.
- Click Advanced bid changes in the edit panel.
- Enter your changes.
- Click Change bids.
If you've applied one of the flexible bid strategies to a campaign, or if you've applied any bid strategy to an ad group or keyword, it isn't possible to edit bids within the affected campaign in AdWords Editor. To manage these bids, please sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.