Advanced bid changes
If you need to edit multiple bids quickly, the advanced bid changes tool is an easy way to make the following changes:
- Increase or decrease bids by a percentage.
- Raise bids for keywords to their first position, first page bid estimates, or top of page bid estimates.
- Remove individual bids and use the ad group default bid instead.
- Limit any of these changes so that the new bids don't fall below or above certain amounts.
Note: Bid strategy overrides have been removed.
Follow these steps to change bids:
- Select the items that you want to edit. For example, select Keywords and targeting > Keywords to edit keyword bids.
- In the data view, select the rows to edit. To filter the data view so that you see fewer rows, use the account tree or advanced search.
- Go to the Edit menu > Change bids.
- Enter your changes.
- Click Change bids.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?