Review recent account changes
Download recent changes to see any updates that occurred in an AdWords account after the last time you downloaded it to AdWords Editor.
Download updates (Get recent changes)
- Click Get recent changes in the toolbar.
- Choose either the basic option (faster) or more data (slower). The "slower" option includes top of page bid estimates, first page bid estimates, Quality Score, and approval information.
- Select the part of your account you'd like to download. Learn about the options.
- Click OK.
You can schedule downloads to get recent changes, both basic and more data.
If you have unposted changes in a campaign, and you don't include that campaign in your selection, you'll lose the unposted changes. You'll see a warning if this is the case, and you'll be able to cancel the download.
Review downloaded changes
After you download recent changes, the downloaded changes are highlighted for your review. To see more rows in the data view and remove the color highlighting, dismiss the review summary.
How to filter your downloaded changes:
Click the search menu icon > View filters and select the filter you’d like to apply. Click Account updates only to see the downloaded changes, or Account updates with unposted changes only to see items that have both downloaded changes and unposted local changes.
How to resolve conflicting changes:
- Use the downloaded version
Right-click the row and click Revert.
- Keep the unposted version
You don't need to do anything. The change will be applied when you post your changes.
Click Done reviewing changes to close the review panel and remove the color highlighting.