Submit exception requests
If AdWords Editor detects an issue that may violate AdWords advertising policies, you might be prompted either to edit the item or to submit an exception request.
To check your changes and submit exception requests, follow these steps:
- Click Check changes in the tool bar.
- Review the summary of changes, then click Check changes.
- Wait for the operation to finish, then click Close.
- To review your changes for errors and warnings, go to the View menu > Items with errors or warnings.
- As you select each row with an error or warning, a red box appears below the data view with instructions to correct the potential violation, and if appropriate, a checkbox for requesting an exception to the policy.
- To request an exception to one of Google's advertising policies, select all items for which you want to request an exception, then select the Request an exception checkbox.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?