Add multiple location targets
Paste into the Make multiple changes tool
To add multiple location targets in AdWords Editor, follow the steps below.
- Select Keywords and Targeting > Locations in the type list.
- Click Make multiple changes.
- Under "Destination,” select My data includes columns for campaigns and/or ad groups or Use selected destinations.
- Type or paste your changes into the grid.
- Click Process.
- To continue, click Finish and review changes.
- To add the pending changes to your account, click Keep.
Import locations in a CSV file
Learn more about importing a CSV file.
Tips for adding locations using a CSV import
- Include a Location column in the CSV file.
- Optional: Include a Location ID column with valid location IDs.
- Enter each location on its own row.
- To add proximity targets, use the following format:
(distance:latitude:longitude). For example:
New locations that show a yellow warning are in an unresolved state. Learn how to resolve locations.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?