Add new ad groups
You can add single or multiple ad groups to your campaigns by following the steps below.
Add individual ad groups
- Select Data > Add new > Add a new ad group.
- If prompted, select the destination campaign and click OK.
- Enter the ad group name and one or more bids.
- Select the ad group type: Default or Engagement. Learn more
- Optional: Specify a mobile bid adjustment.
- Optional: Specify Display Network settings (custom bid type, targeting optimization, flexible reach).
Add multiple ad groups
- In the type list, select Ad groups.
- Click Make multiple changes.
- Under "Destination,” select My data includes columns for campaigns and/or ad groups or Use selected destinations.
- Type or paste your changes into the grid.
- Click Process.
- To continue, click Finish and review changes.
- To add the pending changes to your account, click Keep.
- Learn how to pause, remove, or resume ad groups.
- Find out how to set mobile bid adjustments for ad groups or campaigns.