Google Ads Editor offers several ways to edit your keywords. Choose one of the methods below to update your keywords, along with their maximum cost-per-click (CPC) bids, URLs, matching options, and status.
Select and edit specific keywords
- Select Keywords.
- Select one or more keywords.
- In the edit panel, edit the selected keyword, match type, maximum CPC bid, final URL, or status. When more than one keyword is selected, any changes to a given field apply to all selected keywords.
Edit multiple keywords
Choose any of the following options for updating multiple keywords.
- Use the "Make multiple changes" tool to add, edit, and remove keywords, or to replace your existing keywords.
- Use advanced search to find and edit or remove a set of keywords with particular characteristics.
- Use the Append text tool to add text to a particular column in all selected rows.
- Use the Replace text tool to find and replace text in your keywords.